Click here for Latest results (updated July 14th)
The Champions League is open to all paid up members of the club and there will be a male and female award. If entering the League, club vests must be worn. Points will be awarded depending upon the results of the race and at the end of the year, individual points will be added and the highest points will be the league winner.
When entering races please ensure to put down Ledbury Harriers as your club in order to be included in the Champions League. (if you forget let Holly know you have entered)
Also, please note we have now included the Herefordshire Cross Country League races so why not have a go ? Points mean prizes! Please see Neil if you would like to run in these events.
- Hereford NYD 10K – Tuesday 1st January
- Herefordshire Cross Country League (Forest Fields) – 3rd February
- Muddy Woody – (Cross country) Sunday 17th February
- Herefordshire Cross Country League (Presteigne) – 23rd February
- Newent Park Run – (Cross Country) Saturday 23rd March
- Pendock Chicken Run – (5k or 10k multi terrain) Sunday 24th March
- Hereford marathon, half marathon, 10k or 5k – (road) Sunday 12th May
- Dymock Half marathon – (road) date to be confirmed
- Malvern Joggers 10k -(multi terrain) – Wednesday 12th June
- Bromyard Round the Downs – (road) – Sunday 23rd June
- Newent Park Run (Cross Country) – Saturday 29th June
- Coppett Hill Fell Race – (Cross – Country) Saturday 17th August.
- Herefordshire Cross Country League (Forest Fields) tbc October
- Hope Valley Run – (Cross – Country) Sunday 13th October
- Newent 9 – Sunday 17th November
- Herefordshire Cross Country League (Croft Castle) tbc November
- Newent Park Run – (Cross- Country) – Saturday 24th November
- Mortimer Forest Trail Run – (Cross- Country) tbc December
- Herefordshire Cross Country League (Rotherwas) tbc December
2018 Winners: Ladies – Amy Saunders, Men – Nick Tyler.
Holly Gourley is our Champion League organiser.